| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Altai in October is cool at 5.8 °C (42.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.8 °C (33.4 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 16.6mm (0.7in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Altai October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Altai, China
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Altai:
- Minusinsk, Russia - 712.1 kms (442.5 miles) NNE
- Ulaangom, Mongolia - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) NE
- Baruuhturuun, Mongolia - 510.1 kms (317 miles) ENE
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 303.9 kms (188.8 miles) ENE
- Ulgii, Mongolia - 191.1 kms (118.7 miles) NE
- Tosontsengel, Mongolia - 756.9 kms (470.4 miles) ENE
- Khovd, Mongolia - 261.7 kms (162.6 miles) E
- Uliastai, Mongolia - 655.2 kms (407.1 miles) E
- Aayanbulag, Mongolia - 760.4 kms (472.5 miles) E
- Baitag, Mongolia - 313.5 kms (194.8 miles) ESE
- Hami, China - 692.2 kms (430.1 miles) SE